ETJ - Published by: Rainbow Bridges
This is an ETJ member's item
When you order by email, please state the name of this product. You can also see other products developed by Rainbow Bridges by clicking here.
All enquiries and communication about payment etc. . . should be made directly with Raibow Bridges.
This is a free service to support ETJ members. If you are a ETJ member and have developed your own teaching materials, please contact Language Teaching Professionals about having your materials included on this site
Flashcards are an important part of every teacher's arsenal. For younger students learning the basic alphabet in phonics we have Phonics Alphabet Flashcards with colorful inviting images and easy to read uppercase and lower case letters. For students learning to read and write our unique Lined Phonics Flashcards are a great tool to practice and play with putting sounds together (blending) and breaking longs words down into smaller components (segmenting).
Lined Phonic Flashcards highlights:
• Students learn phonics and how English sounds go together
• Lowercase letters, portrait-oriented: cards can be placed side-by-side to make words
• Manuscript-ruled for student reference
• 2 sets of basic vowels for making long words
• Includes double-letter phonic sounds (for example "ee" as in "tree")
• Anchor pictures on backs
• Phonic sequence matches New Finding Out 1 and 2
• Case included
• Available in a poker card-sized version
Lined Phonics Flashcards - Poker-sized
• 48 phonic sounds, 63 cards