ETJ - Published by: Rainbow Bridges
This is an ETJ member's item
When you order by email, please state the name of this product. You can also see other products developed by Rainbow Bridges by clicking here.
All enquiries and communication about payment etc. . . should be made directly with Raibow Bridges.
This is a free service to support ETJ members. If you are a ETJ member and have developed your own teaching materials, please contact Language Teaching Professionals about having your materials included on this site
Colorful, high quality classroom posters of the alphabet and advanced phonics (double letter phonics e.g. 'ee' as in 'tree'). The individual A4-sized posters are packaged unattached to each other, so teachers can decorate, arrange, and sequence the posters as desired.
• 48 phonic sounds with the anchors on the same side
• Manuscript-ruled for student reference
• Color coded: consonants in green, vowels in red
• Phonic sequence matches New Finding Out 1 and 2
• Laminated to be durable through game use, transport, and with large classes