ETJ - Published by: Rainbow Bridges
This is an ETJ member's item
When you order by email, please state the name of this product. You can also see other products developed by Rainbow Bridges by clicking here.
All enquiries and communication about payment etc. . . should be made directly with Raibow Bridges.
This is a free service to support ETJ members. If you are a ETJ member and have developed your own teaching materials, please contact Language Teaching Professionals about having your materials included on this site
These mighty helpful Phonics Worksheets are a fun, effective way for pre-elementary and elementary school students to develop good reading and writing skills. From the very beginnings of writing (developing small motor function and line formation) through learning the alphabet, building words, first sentences, and advanced phonics, the worksheets' contents are synchronized to maximize internalization of the phonetic system. One set of worksheets can be used at one school branch, while a single teacher working several part-time jobs (such as an Assistant Language Teacher in a public school system) may use the sheets at multiple schools.
• Lots of worksheets (about 450 in the Full Set) add flexibility and depth to in-class activities and homework
• Smaller packages are available to suit specific needs (see below)
• Detailed guidance included
• Own the (PDF) files via secure download
• The Full Set, Pre-elementary Series Level 0 package, and Elementary Series Level 1 package are also available as a CD-ROM shipped to you. Or, order a pre-printed binder for photocopying as needed (Full Set only)
» Free sample packs are available
• 68 worksheets
• Second step of a full phonics program
• Combine phonic sounds to make short, then long words
• Emphasis on the process of how sounds go together to form words rather than memorizing spelling