- No products in the cart.
ETJ Member’s Teaching Materials
For more information and to buy the materials: Go to the Rainbow Bridges site
All enquiries and communication about shipping, payment etc. . . should be made directly with Rainbow Bridges
This is a free service to support ETJ members. If you are an ETJ member and have developed your own teaching materials, click here to contact Language Teaching Professionals about having your materials included on this site.
High quality colorful photographs bring vocabulary to life. The photos have been carefully selected for interesting representations of the objects in order to stimulate students’ curiosity, especially when used in guessing games. Two versions of 91 vocabulary items in 182 photos keeps the learning and playing fresh and fun.
• Handy 4″ x 6″ (postcard) size for small groups
• Suggested game directions
• Vocabulary matches New Finding Out 1
• Packaged in a sturdy but flexible album and includes cover cards
• Versions A & B may be purchased separately
Best Value: Combo Set
• Album Versions A + B
• 182 Photographs
• Save almost 20% from ordering both versions separately
Single Set: Version A, 91 photographs
Single Set: Version B, 91 photographs
Flashcards are an important part of every teacher’s arsenal. For younger students learning the basic alphabet in phonics we have Phonics Alphabet Flashcards with colorful inviting images and easy to read uppercase and lower case letters. For students learning to read and write our unique Lined Phonics Flashcards are a great tool to practice and play with putting sounds together (blending) and breaking longs words down into smaller components (segmenting).
Phonics Alphabet Flashcards, 26 cards, A5 size
• A-Z phonics flashcards for learning basic phonic sounds
• Uppercase and lowercase letters together, phonic anchor on back
• Phonic sequence synchronized with all of our materials
• Merges with New Finding Out 1
Lined Phonics Flashcards, 48 sounds, 55 cards, A5 size
• Students learn phonics and how English sounds go together
• Lowercase letters, portrait-oriented: cards can be placed side-by-side to make words
• Manuscript-ruled for student reference
• 2 sets of basic vowels for making long words
• Includes double-letter phonic sounds (for example “ee” as in “tree”)
• Anchor pictures on backs
• Phonic sequence matches New Finding Out 1 and 2
• Case included
Lined Phonics Flashcards, Poker-sized, 48 sounds, 63 cards