Reading Stars has been designed to guide very young children from their first experience of stories in English towards the goal of reading independently. There are three levels and each level includes story readers and phonics readers.
Language is carefully graded and the amount of text increases gradually across the three levels. Follow-up activities help children to develop a range of reading skills, including phonics skills. There are also links to other curriculum areas such as Science, Technology, Engineering and Math so that children’s English language learning is integrated with their broader educational development.
The Reading Stars series includes:
- Story books with a picture dictionary and follow-up language and comprehension activities.
- Phonics story books with a story, picture dictionary and follow-up phonics activities.
Available to download (from inside cover):
- Audio of the story, picture dictionary and audio for phonics activities.
- Teacher’s Guide with Photocopiable resources.
- Parent’s Guide with Printable resources.
- Parent’s Videos providing support and guidance.
Published by Oxford University Press
See Sample Units: Click this link
Buy the materials by clicking on the items below