Footprint Reading Library
With video from National Geographic
The Footprint Reading Library is the first non-fiction reading series for English language learners to present real-world stories in print, audio, and video.
* A rich selection of engaging non-fiction stories, grouped into five themes:
Incredible Animals, Fascinating Places, Remarkable People, Exciting Activities, Amazing Science
* Teacher’s Books includes photocopiable worksheets, tests, and additional communicative activities.
* Pre-reading (and post-reading) activities ensure the reader understands and can apply key language and concepts.
* ‘Built-in activities’ help engage the reader and provide guidance in key reading strategies.
* The ‘Footprint Reading Library’ brings the stories to life with stunning videos from National Geographic Digital Media Video, with a voiceover adapted carefully for learners of English, is available for each title.
See Samples: Go to the Cengage Learning website
Buy the materials by clicking on the items below