- No products in the cart.
Go for It!
This new edition of Go for It! uses engaging topics, a variety of fun and appropriate activities, and a lively pace to energize young learners of English. Written for middle- and high-school-age learners, this fun language-learning course provides them with opportunities to explore topics relevant to their daily lives while learning how to use language to communicate.
* each unit has two short lessons: A. introducing and practicing key language points; B. recycling and expanding target language
* reading sections with pre-reading and post-reading activities
* includes Independent Reader, Projects, Communicative Activities, and Language Summaries
* split editions of student books and workbooks (A & B) available
* support material include teacher’s edition, audio CDs and tapes, and Web-based resources, and ExamView® Pro Assessment CD-ROM
Download Sample Unit: Go to the Cengage Learning website
Buy the materials by clicking on the items below