- No products in the cart.
Listening and Notetaking Series
This groundbreaking listening and notetaking series features new authentic academic lectures and National Geographic videos that simulate the academic experience.
* Throughout this series, learners develop a wide variety of notetaking strategies necessary for academic success.
* Authentic National Geographic videos provide a meaningful context for discussion and application of essential listening, notetaking, and vocabulary skills.
* New and updated academic lectures offer compelling, cross-curricular content that simulate authentic scenarios for maximum academic readiness.
* Every unit introduces a focused aspect of notetaking and provides varied opportunities for practice and application of the skill.
* Audio CDs include all the audio recordings of the Student Book lectures.
Request Sample: Go to the Cengage Learning website
Buy the materials by clicking on the items below