An Interactive Approach to Reading
This communicative and integrated-skills series helps students to develop fluency and accuracy in academic reading. The readings feature high-interest, contemporary topics in fields such as culture, science, the environment, business, sports, and entertainment. The series also includes writing and speaking practice activities.
* Additional and updated readings help students expand their college-level vocabulary.
* Thought provoking ‘Chapter Openers’ offer a wide range of activities, including graphs, surveys, and questionnaires.
* Paired reading selections enable students to exchange information and to compare and contrast points of view.
* A variety of vocabulary-rich reading selections prepare students to transition seamlessly into a chosen academic program.
* The reading activities integrate reading strategies, check comprehension, promote personalized responses, and provide opportunities to discuss ideas.
* Online Teaching and Study Centers <http://elt.heinle.com>
Request Sample: Go to the Cengage Learning website
Buy the materials by clicking on the items below