Everybody Up 3 (2nd Ed) | Teacher’s Book Pack
Everybody Up 3 (2nd Ed) | Teacher’s Book Pack with DVD, Online Practice and Teacher’s Resource Center CD-ROM
Published by: Oxford University Press
Everybody Up gets students talking about the real world. Posters, videos, stories, and songs link English to other school subjects and universal values, developing global citizens with 21st century skills.
Everybody Up Second Edition makes it even easier to bring the outside world into your classroom! New posters and videos enhance the cross-curricular lessons, and new projects get students working together. We’ve also added grammar animations which allow you to present language patterns in a more memorable way. The updated assessment for learning package includes 8 pages of Cambridge English: Young Learners practice activities to get your students ready for exams.
- NEW Posters and documentary-style videos enhance the cross-curricular lessons
- NEW Projects get students working together to activate new language
- NEW Grammar animations make language patterns more memorable
- NEW 21st century skills focus promotes creativity, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration
- NEW Online Play language games make it easy to practice at home
- NEW Assessment for learning package monitors progress and provides Cambridge English: Young Learners exam practice
- Additional Resources for teachers and parents online