- No products in the cart.
Retail Price: ¥2,750
Super Safari 2 | Student’s Book with DVD-ROM | ETJ Book Service
Published by: Cambridge University Press
Join Polly, Leo, and Gina on an exciting adventure that welcomes children to English through colorful stories, action songs, arts and crafts, and tons of fun. With children’s development needs in mind, Super Safari American English edition introduces the new language through play while improving memory and concentration; practicing motor-sensory skills and developing thinking and creativity. Together with their animal friends, children also discover the fascinating world around them and the joy of playing together, the importance of sharing, and other social values. Join the adventure, join Super Safari for a super start to learning.
• Action songs, creative arts and crafts, and TPR activities make learning fun and develop children’s motor-sensory skills. They also engage parents in the learning process
• ‘Think’ pages with carefully designed activities based on the successful “Becoming smart” approach develop children’s thinking skills, memory, concentration and creativity
• ‘Values’ pages with lovable characters and colorful stories introduce children to new language as well as social values such as sharing, playing together and helping others
• Phonics sections give children the building blocks for fluent reading and spelling skills
• Engaging cross-curricular pages help young learners discover the fascinating world around them
• Interactive whiteboard software, Presentation Plus, combines interactive Student’s Book and Workbook, all teacher’s resources and the course multimedia in one easy-to-use platform