- No products in the cart.
Talk About Travel Second Edition | Student Book with Audio CD
Retail Price: ¥2,695
Talk About Travel Second Edition | Student Book with Audio CD | ETJ Book Service
Published by: Compass
Talk About Travel Second Edition is a workbook designed for university students who are interested in majoring in tourism and hospitality. Each unit builds upon itself and lays a groundwork for what to do and expect from an international trip in a meaningful and task-oriented way. Students will learn how to fill out important travel documents and how to book flights and hotels, receive a guide for getting through customs, learn how to find services offered upon arrival at a destination, learn ways of getting around, find out who to ask for information, and learn what to do for entertainment in various cities.
– Useful vocabulary to suit a wide variety of situations in tourism
– Informative reading passages and realistic dialogs using natural English
– Practical communication exercises for those working in the field of tourism
– Authentic documents, brochures, and flyers for further study
– Helpful tips about how to enjoy traveling
– Task-based communicative activities for problem-solving skills
– Audio recordings of all reading passages and dialogs
– Transcripts and answer key available separately