Top Notch (3E) 2 | Student Book/Workbook Split B (Student Book+Workbook)
Top Notch (3E)2 | Student Book/Workbook Split B (Student Book+Workbook)
Published by: Pearson
- A communicative course that helps develop confident, fluent speakers who can successfully use English for socializing, traveling, further education and business.
- It integrates a variety of regional, national, and non-native accents throughout the listening texts and in the video program, Top Notch TV.
- Top Notch is unique in including a cultural fluency syllabus in which students learn to navigate dealing with people of different languages and cultures.
- Language production and goal-focused lessons.
Who’s it for?
- Experienced and less experienced teachers, as a range of support and extension materials are provided for both.
- For young adults and adults who want to improve their communication skills, for work, travel and socializing
What’s new in the 3rd edition?
Updated design, images and reading texts
Digital full-color vocabulary flash cards (ActiveTeach)
Fundamentals Writing Booster
Extra Grammar Exercises (ActiveTeach)
Conversation Activator Videos (ActiveTeach)
Pronunciation Coach Videos (ActiveTeach & MyEnglishLab)
Grammar Coach Videos (MyEnglishLab)
Improved ActiveTeach contains all teacher resources
Improved MyEnglishLab with videos, immediate meaningfu
feedback on wrong answers and remedial grammar exercises
Free student audio on english.co
Extra Practice Activities (digital interactive exercises) on english.com